Digital media, entertainment, and e-commerce brands are investing in AI, predictive analytics and personalization technologies to offer a digital experience that is unique to each consumer. Contentwise is an industry pioneer in leveraging machine learning techniques to deliver bespoke digital customer experience for global brands such as Mediaset, SK Broadband, Sky, Telecom Argentina, and Telefonica.
ContentWise is a company of Moviri, a global software and professional services leader with long-standing relationships with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide. Founded in 2000, Moviri is today a multinational technology group with offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles, and Singapore.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will drive the implementation and design of our product user interfaces. In ContentWise you will have the opportunity to make the most out of modern tools like React and Typescript.
- Design and build high quality, maintainable, and robust front end solutions for enterprise products;
- Definition and adoption of best practices in front end development engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations;
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- 2+ year’s frontend software engineering work experience;
- Demonstrated empathy for design and UX best practices;
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and RESTful web services;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing;
- Excellent English language skills;
- (Nice to have) Proficiency with ReactJS, Next.js, ES6, Typescript, Jest, Cypress, or similar library/tools/languages;
- (Nice to have) Experience with programming in OO (Java, HTTP, JSON, and REST).
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary package.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments.
- Meal vouchers.
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers, and more.
- Integrative health insurance.
- Lenovo or MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone.
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows.
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday.
- Annual offsite company meeting.