Moviri Consulting is the first company of Moviri and its foundation. Moviri’s professionals use data, software, and insights to solve substantial business challenges for Fortune 500 corporations, multinational banks, global media conglomerates, and some of the most respected brands in a variety of industries.
As a Senior Accounting Specialist, you will be part of the finance team that leads all activities related to financial planning, accounting, and control, acts as a business partner to management and operations to provide real-time insights and analysis, and ensures compliance with all statutory and tax requirements.
We are looking for a strong contributor, with an outstanding accounting background, to help take care of our financial, accounting, treasury, tax, and risk management functions.
Short term contract (6-8 months), Milan Office.
- Oversee and manage invoicing with customers, vendors, and commercial/technology partners worldwide;
- Manage complex transactions (intercompany, payroll, tax) and reconcile accounts across our subsidiaries;
- Drive monthly, quarterly and yearly closings, ensuring that all financial books and records are compliant with fiscal and statutory requirements;
- Prepare group consolidated financial statements for both managerial and statutory purposes;
- Partner with our external accountants, auditors, lawyers, insurers and bankers to support the team;
- Conduct financial analysis and reports to keep track, forecast, and control of revenues, costs, and working capital;
- Liaise daily with management to drive better data-driven decision making;
- Gain in-depth training on and master today’s leading cloud ERP and CPM software (NetSuite, Board).
- Strong background: BSc/MSc level with a concentration in Accounting/Finance and 8-10 years of relevant work experience preferably in Accounting or Audit Firms;
- Passion: you really love accounting and number crunching, you understand the value of flawless processing and analysis of financial data to drive business performance;
- Commitment: you are a hard worker with a can-do attitude, eager to roll up your sleeves and help, no matter the task;
- Soft skills: you have good interpersonal skills, a teamwork attitude, and communication abilities. Strong attention to details and accuracy are a must;
- Computer skills: you are a master in Excel and you can create a pivot table, data tables, goal seeks and CSV imports/exports. Knowledge of NetSuite and Board Financial Consolidation is considered a strong plus;
- Languages: native/fluent Italian and strong English, both spoken and written.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal vouchers;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday.