Digital media, entertainment, and e-commerce brands are investing in AI, predictive analytics and personalization technologies to offer a digital experience that is unique to each consumer. Contentwise is an industry pioneer in leveraging machine learning techniques to deliver bespoke digital customer experience for global brands such as Mediaset, SK Broadband, Sky, Telecom Argentina, and Telefonica.
ContentWise is a company of Moviri, a global software and professional services leader with long-standing relationships with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide. Founded in 2000, Moviri is today a multinational technology group with offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles, and Singapore.
The Product Marketing Manager is a video industry expert who works as a part of the Product Management & Marketing team and with a cross-functional team to ensure that we successfully bring to market our solutions.
The Product Marketing Manager must have a deep knowledge of our solutions and how they are used by our customers with the ability to clearly articulate both technical differentiators and benefits.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Evangelize the market on personalization leading the communication of vision, strategy, and roadmap for the company products;
- Support competitive analysis (benchmarks, analysts…);
- Support development of offering presentations, solutions and website contents;
- Analyze market trends and looking for new ContentWise solutions;
- Support partnerships initiatives;
- Create white papers, presentations, videos and collaterals for our personalization solutions;
- Create content and artifacts on the company website and blog pages;
- Assist with trade shows, conferences, and Technical Sales training or Channel Partner training activities;
- Work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required;
- BS/MS in Engineering, Economics or related discipline;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required and prior experience in producing written contents;
- Extensive customer and field experience is a must;
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to command an audience;
- Some travel required to support field and marketing activity;
- Fluent in English. Good Italian;
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency;
- Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possess a high level of integrity;
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments;
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the company;
- AWS Experience;
- Familiarity with software development best practices;
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium or JMeter;
- Passionate about experimenting on cutting edge technologies.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo, MacBook Pro or Surface Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.