Moviri Consulting is the first company of Moviri and its foundation. Moviri’s professionals use data, software, and insights to solve substantial business challenges for Fortune 500 corporations, multinational banks, global media conglomerates, and some of the most respected brands in a variety of industries. The Moviri Consulting IoT team helps customers transform their business by designing and developing IoT solutions to collect, measure, and process data to and from millions of devices.
You will contribute to the implementation of the end-user (Web and Mobile) and integration part of IoT customer solutions that will have also both a custom hardware/firmware part and advanced analytic services.
You will work jointly with the customer team and the Moviri team starting from requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and release.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Design and implement firmware for the devices selected;
- Test solutions.
- 1+ years of experience in firmware development;
- Excellent – C/C++ knowledge;
- Good – Git;
- Good – Experience building high performance and low energy consumption applications;
- Fluent in English both spoken and written;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as team working;
- Ability to think greenfield and create new solutions;
- (Optional, Preferred) – Knowledge of Arduino platform, devices, and tools;
- (Optional, Preferred) – Good knowledge of Agile environments and DevOps culture.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers, and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo, MacBook Pro or Surface Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.