Digital media, entertainment, and e-commerce brands are investing in AI, predictive analytics and personalization technologies to offer a digital experience that is unique to each consumer. ContentWise is an industry pioneer in leveraging machine learning techniques to deliver bespoke digital customer experience for global brands such as Mediaset, SK Broadband, Sky, Telecom Argentina, and Telefonica.
ContentWise is a company of Moviri, a global software and professional services leader with long-standing relationships with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide. Founded in 2000, today Moviri is a multinational technology group with offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles, and Singapore.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will work in a collaborative environment and learn how to design and implement our product user interfaces. In ContentWise you will have the opportunity to make the most out of modern tools like TypeScript, React, Node.js, Gatsby.
- Design and build high quality, maintainable, and robust front end solutions for enterprise products;
- Adoption of best practices in front end development engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment;
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products;
- Design the best solutions to fulfill product and user requirements and build the bridge between users and innovative complex systems.
- 1-2 years frontend software engineering work experience;
- Sufficient knowledge of frontend tools (like Babel and Webpack);
- Interest for design and UX best practices;
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and testing;
- Excellent English language skills;
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- (Nice to have) Experience with framework and UI libraries such as ReactJS and Next.js;
- (Nice to have) Knowledge of ES6, TypeScript, Jest, Cypress, or similar library/tools/languages;
- (Nice to have) Experience in interacting with backend services (HTTP, JSON, and REST).
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary package.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Per-diem allowance for out-of-office assignments.
- Meal vouchers.
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers, and more.
- Integrative health insurance.
- Lenovo or MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone.
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows.
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday.
- Annual offsite company meeting.