Moviri Consulting is the first company of Moviri and its foundation. Moviri’s professionals use data, software, and insights to solve substantial business challenges for Fortune 500 corporations, multinational banks, global media conglomerates and some of the most respected brands in a variety of industries. The Moviri Consulting Cybersecurity team secures complex IT infrastructure and protects critical online services from advanced threats, attacks, and frauds. We manage IT risks, preserve security and ensure compliance.
Moviri is looking for a Cybersecurity Consultant that is eager to help protect primary Global Financial Institutions from the most advanced attacks and fraud patterns.
As part of the Moviri CyberSecurity team, you will support our customers in deploying, adopting, and integrating platform solutions to manage frauds at scale.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Working on delivery of strategic IT security projects (specifically but not only in digital banking);
- Be a technical focal point in the execution of one or more projects;
- Leads in implementation projects to deploy CyberSecurity/AntiFraud solution;
- Design, review and validate the high-level architecture of the best solutions available from the Moviri portfolio;
- Manage all the technical, functional, and strategic aspects of a customer integration project including assessment, configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go-live support;
- Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies;
- Identify customer needs, map them to technical requirements and provide recommendations on product functions that satisfy them;
- Guide other colleagues to ensure project and customer success;
- Effectively collaborate with the team, adopt best practices around high-quality engineering;
- Constantly learn, and be open to quickly master new technologies and new challenges.
- At least 3-year experience in IT/Cyber Security (System Integration/Consultancy experience is preferred);
- Experience and background in digital banking operations, along with corresponding banking systems (i.e. orchestration and workflow, payments hub, card, servicing, AI and insights, AML KYC, Fraud, Risk, Reporting solutions);
- Good knowledge about IT Architectures (networks, operating systems, middleware, databases);
- In-depth technical knowledge in one or more relevant areas such as application delivery controllers, load balancers, WAF, endpoint security, proxies, or network management;
- Fundamentals network communication technologies. Understand basic networking concepts (e.g. DNS, LANs/WANs/VLANs, common protocols like HTTP(s)/SSL, etc);
- Knowledge of API-based integration and security (SOAP and Restful);
- Good understanding of database concepts, modeling, and knowledge of SQL;
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, time management, and organizational skills;
- Good customer communication skills (Strong presentation, speaking, collaboration, and writing skills).
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferably in IT or any related field of expertise (Cybersecurity classes attendance is preferred);
- Knowledge of Linux systems and basic shell commands (e.g. netcat, tcpdump, etc.);
- Knowledge of containerization principles and tools (e.g. Docker, Podman, etc.);
- Knowledge of automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, etc.);
- Application and virtualization security;
- Network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals;
- Workstation and Server Operating systems (Windows, Linux or OS X, iOS/Android);
- System log analysis.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out-of-office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo or MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.