Moviri masters the power of transformative technologies in Performance Engineering, Cybersecurity, Analytics and IoT. Our people are world-class experts in leveraging data, software and insights to help customers gain sustained competitive advantages.
Founded in Italy in 2000, today Moviri is a multinational group with 5 companies (Moviri Consulting, Arduino, Akamas, Cleafy and ContentWise), customers in 30 countries, and offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles and Singapore.
You will take an active role in the growing finance team, managing accounting processes end-to-end to unlock key financial and business insights.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Oversee and manage invoicing with customers, vendors, and commercial/technology partners worldwide;
- Manage complex transactions (intercompany, payroll, tax) and reconcile accounts across our subsidiaries;
- Drive monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings, ensuring that all financial books and records are compliant with fiscal and statutory requirements;
- Partner with our external accountants, auditors, lawyers, insurers, and bankers to support the team;
- Conduct financial analysis and reports to keep track, forecast and control of revenues, costs and working capital;
- Liaise daily with management to drive better data-driven decision making;
- Gain in-depth training on and master today’s leading cloud ERP and CPM software (NetSuite, Board).
- BSc/MSc level with a concentration in Accounting/Finance and 3-4 years of relevant work experience preferably in Accounting or Audit Firms;
- You really love accounting and number crunching, you understand the value of flawless processing and analysis of financial data to drive business performance;
- You are a hard worker with a can-do attitude, eager to roll up your sleeves and help, no matter the task;
- You have good interpersonal skills, a team working attitude, and communication abilities. Strong attention to detail and accuracy are a must;
- You are a master in Excel and you can create pivot tables, data tables, goal seeks, and CSV imports/exports. Knowledge of NetSuite and Board Financial Consolidation is considered a strong plus;
- Positive, enthusiastic, and international approach;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English and Italian, both spoken and written;
- (Optional, Preferred) A genuine interest in the Information Technology world will be considered a plus.
What we look for:
Passion. Staying ahead of the curve, solving tough problems. That’s hard to do without a genuine passion for technology and conviction in your ideas.
Curiosity. We aim to solve hard business problems, using the latest technology and research. Curiosity is key in providing a fresh perspective and generating new approaches.
Drive. You will be asked to drive complex tasks from start to finish and carry your colleagues along, sometimes in areas where you have limited experience.
Humbleness. No one is right 100% of the time. While we have internationally-recognized experts on our team, we like to stay humble, listen and learn.
What we offer:
Outstanding peers. We hire some of the most talented graduates from top universities and recognized industry experts with an impressive professional track record.
Professional growth. We offer technical and managerial growth paths across our group’s companies and promote based on performance, regardless of age or seniority.
Global opportunities. We are a global multinational, with offices in Italy, United States, and Singapore and customers in 45+ countries across the world.
Startup environment. With over 200 people and a 20-year history, we combine the youthfulness and agility of a startup with the solidity of an established company.
Cool workplace. We invest in dynamic working spaces, productivity software, and digital tools to collaborate, share ideas and get things done.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out-of-office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers, and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo or MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.