Digital media, entertainment, and e-commerce brands are investing in AI, predictive analytics and personalization technologies to offer a digital experience that is unique to each consumer. Contentwise is an industry pioneer in leveraging machine learning techniques to deliver bespoke digital customer experience for global brands such as Mediaset, SK Broadband, Sky, Telecom Argentina, and Telefonica.
ContentWise is a company of Moviri, a global software and professional services leader with long-standing relationships with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide. Founded in 2000, Moviri is today a multinational technology group with offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles, and Singapore.
UX Engine is at the core of the ContentWise platform, we’re the ones who empower broadcast, cable, satellite, OTT and streaming operators to personalize their end-user experience. As a Software Engineer, you will join an innovative and passionate team of engineers that are evolving our platform using cutting edge technologies like Spring Boot, Kubernetes, AWS, Elasticsearch, and Kafka.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Design and build high quality, maintainable, and robust microservices architecture;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to improve overall system effectiveness;
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches;
- Work with a cross-functional team with various teams: Product Management, Customer Success or business units to drive forward results.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- 2+ year’s software engineering work experience;
- Strong experience programming in OO (Java, HTTP, JSON, and REST);
- Experience with message broker software like RabbitMQ, Kafka;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing;
- (Nice to have) Experience with AWS services, Elasticsearch, Docker and Microservices;
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo or MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.