Advanced security threats can only be countered through real-time data analytics, adaptive automation, and intelligence. Cleafy’s software protects large-scale web and mobile applications from tampering attempts and deploys countermeasures to guarantee data and content integrity. Cleafy has been adopted by leading online retailers, banks, and payment services and, today, Cleafy protects more than 50 million web and mobile users.
Cleafy is a company of Moviri, a global software and professional services leader with long-standing relationships with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide. Founded in 2000, Moviri is today a multinational technology group with offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles, and Singapore.
In this role, you will be right in the middle of the action. Your work will feed intelligence to the last line of defense of our customers under critical attacks. You will hunt, in a fast-paced environment, most aggressive and complex attack campaigns and frauds while still in action. As a Threat Intelligence Analyst, you will analyze customer data and traffic scouting for suspicious behaviors and unknown stealth attacks way before they go at scale.
You will make a big impact on operating in this role with a good degree of independence. The insights you provide will make the difference for Cleafy and our enterprise customers. If you have an analytic mindset, a passion for security, a continuous need for discovery and understanding we would love to have you join our team.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Analyze high-volume traffic data from our enterprise customers using query languages;
- Detect, fingerprint, and mitigate cyber threats on a per-event basis;
- Design and develop dashboards that provide visualization and reliable insights on threats, attacks, and frauds both to internal and customer teams;
- Perform security incident analysis and recommend remediation steps;
- Communicate via phone, email, chat with customer support teams and contacts;
- Manage escalations from SOC analysts to completion in the ticket tracking system.
- (1+) years of experience as a Security Analyst or Consultant, Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT) or Security Operations Environment (SOC) or Network Operations Center (NOC) role;
- Solid knowledge of web and mobile security principles, techniques and technologies;
- Good understanding the technical aspects of web and mobile application security;
- Expertise with data visualization and dashboard tools;
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude;
- Ability to create reports and documentation materials;
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or related disciplines;
- Fluency in English and basic Italian are required;
- Knowledge of Spanish or German is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.