Moviri masters the power of transformative technologies in Performance Engineering, Cybersecurity, Analytics and IoT. Our people are world-class experts in leveraging data, software and insights to help customers gain sustained competitive advantages.
Founded in Italy in 2000, today Moviri is a multinational group with 5 companies (Moviri Consulting, Arduino, Akamas, Cleafy and ContentWise), customers in 30 countries, and offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles and Singapore.
Operating at the intersection of Marketing and Sales, the Sales Development Representative’s mission is to transform leads into opportunities and support the sales team to improve the pipeline throughout targeted prospecting campaigns, help the organization deploy its resources on the target accounts with the highest probability of closing and weave marketing demand generations activities into coherent, integrated, multitouch sales outbound prospecting campaigns.
- Execute outbound outreach activities, including research, TALs, prospecting, segmentation, targeted recall, email, social, and phone in collaboration with the sales team;
- Engage and qualify leads sourced through inbound, partner, and event marketing activities in collaboration with the marketing team;
- Educate prospective customers about the offering, products, and solutions;
- Collaborate with account managers to sales-qualify accounts and generate commercial pipelines;
- Manage the handover of top-tier qualified accounts/leads to sales and manage independently a subset of opportunities;
- Help develop SDR/campaign playbooks, scripts, templates, processes;
- Collaborate with product marketing to incorporate messaging, personas, JTBDs, propositions in SDR playbooks and collateral;
- Continuously integrate market feedback back into the SDR process and playbooks.
- 2-5 years in an SDR, BDR, inside sales or field marketing roles;
- Experience in the B2B technology and software industry;
- Command of the English language in a business context is essential;
- Good understanding of demand gen, lead gen, content marketing, and marketing funnel concepts and processes;
- A stint at a technology startup with a demonstrable impact on its growth is a plus;
- Experience selling in the US market and other international markets is a plus;
- Knowledge of SDR toolbox and technology stack is a plus;
- Fluency in one or more languages such as Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian or other major languages is a plus;
- Fearless, resilient self-starter who is able to take a lot of rejection and thrive;
- Natural communicator, with the ability to create rapport with a range of professional personas and roles;
- Attentive listener and polished communicator in verbal interaction and in writing, with the right balance of confidence and humility.
What we look for:
Passion. Staying ahead of the curve, solving tough problems. That’s hard to do without a genuine passion for technology and conviction in your ideas.
Curiosity. We aim to solve hard business problems, using the latest technology and research. Curiosity is key in providing a fresh perspective and generating new approaches.
Drive. You will be asked to drive complex tasks from start to finish and carry your colleagues along, sometimes in areas where you have limited experience.
Humbleness. No one is right 100% of the time. While we have internationally-recognized experts on our team, we like to stay humble, listen and learn.
What we offer:
Outstanding peers. We hire some of the most talented graduates from top universities and recognized industry experts with an impressive professional track record.
Professional growth. We offer technical and managerial growth paths across our group’s companies and promote based on performance, regardless of age or seniority.
Global opportunities. We are a global multinational, with offices in Italy, United States, and Singapore and customers in 45+ countries across the world.
Startup environment. With over 200 people and a 20-year history, we combine the youthfulness and agility of a startup with the solidity of an established company.
Cool workplace. We invest in dynamic working spaces, productivity software and digital tools to collaborate, share ideas and get things done.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out-of-office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers, and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo or MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.