Moviri Consulting is the first company of Moviri and its foundation. Moviri’s professionals use data, software, and insights to solve substantial business challenges for Fortune 500 corporations, multinational banks, global media conglomerates and some of the most respected brands in a variety of industries. The Moviri Consulting Performance Engineering team optimizes performance of IT systems to make them responsive, infinitely scalable, reliable, resilient and cost-effective.
A Graduate Performance Engineer helps customers implementing technologies and processes for the performance optimization of IT systems. This goal is achieved by playing an important role in defining a capacity planning strategy, measuring the digital user experience and enhancing the DevOps& CI/CD methodology while always addressing and studying new technology trends: a Moviri Consultant is always searching to learn something new!
The consulting activities are primarily performed at the client premises. Our customers are the most important international companies in different sectors (Finance, Telco, PA and international groups); our Consultants manage projects of medium complexity spanning from software engineering, to the design and implementation of adoption strategies for strategic partnering technologies such as Dynatrace, Neotys, Splunk, BMC, Turbonomic, Cloudera.
We need people who are technologists at heart.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Work with the project management and delivery team to meet and exceed customer expectations in Performance Engineering projects;
- Support customers in the adoption, installation, and initial configuration of Performance;
- Engineering solutions, according to vendor’s best practices;
- Design, build, and validate add-on for the adopted Performance Engineering solution to extend the tool’s capabilities, aligning to customer’s internal processes;
- Conduct performance and capacity optimization analysis and studies to improve IT systems effectiveness;
- Align project management team with status updates regarding ongoing project activities;
- Effectively communicate with customers and colleagues to describe adopted solutions and practices;
- Constantly learn and be open to quickly master new technologies and new performance engineering challenges.
- Master’s Degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Maths, Physics;
- Foundation of software engineering and IT architecture;
- Foundation of techniques for data analytics and data engineering (SQL and/or NOSQL);
- Solid knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Python and Java are preferred);
- Familiarity with OS system administration is preferred;
- Knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals is preferred;
- Eager to extend knowledge of IT performance management best practices;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Passion to learn new technologies and to apply these concepts to customer needs;
- Attitude to put new ideas into practice;
- Strive for continuous improvement by going out of comfort zone in hard and soft skills and by applying them in enterprise customers’ contexts;
- Learning and collaborating with colleagues and contributing to the ongoing knowledge base;
- Goal-driven attitude;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Availability to travel is a strong requirement;
- No previous professional experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo, MacBook Pro or Surface Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.