Digital media, entertainment, and e-commerce brands are investing in AI, predictive analytics and personalization technologies to offer a digital experience that is unique to each consumer. Contentwise is an industry pioneer in leveraging machine learning techniques to deliver bespoke digital customer experience for global brands such as Mediaset, SK Broadband, Sky, Telecom Argentina, and Telefonica.
ContentWise is a company of Moviri, a global software and professional services leader with long-standing relationships with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide. Founded in 2000, Moviri is today a multinational technology group with offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles, and Singapore.
The Digital Business Strategist role in ContentWise outlines the company’s core value to evangelize the personalization over different business space as a key power to enhance the user experience in the digital channels.
The benefits of a better way to interact with modern UIs and easily explore, consume or buy items have a dramatic impact on the business, which should be tracked and reported to C-levels in a robust, reliable and simple way, distinguish the contribution of the different initiatives which may be explored and tested in parallel.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Identify market trends and opportunities, and driving UX management vision;
- Identify customer’s main business objective to be addressed with UX personalization and ContetWise solutions portfolio;
- Define a model to measure and track improvements over time and different initiatives and experiments identified and proposed;
- Assess how an initiative to introduce personalization in an innovative business can be pursued and bring value to the customers;
- Keep proficient business relationships with customers who agreed to partner with ContentWise solutions and consultancy;
- Support the customer on defining UX processes and product functional design;
- Innovating and evangelizing the usage of ContentWise solutions both internally and externally;
- Supporting the definition and execution of the go-to-market plans.
- BA/BS Degree, or equivalent practical experience;
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Product Management or consulting/strategy experience within the Digital industry;
- Proven customer focus;
- Consulting approach in understanding customer business needs, identify solutions and present them effectively;
- Proven success managing innovation as a de-facto partner of enterprises and customers;
- Strong customer-facing, presentation, listening and verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and technical role within the client organization with proven success in and genuine passion for working directly with customer teams;
- Capability to manage multiple projects in parallel;
- Demonstrated wide skills from detailed task execution to the strategic definition of mid/long term planning;
- Experience with evaluation, refresh and improvement of user experience over digital channels;
- Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo, MacBook Pro or Surface Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.