Digital media, entertainment, and e-commerce brands are investing in AI, predictive analytics and personalization technologies to offer a digital experience that is unique to each consumer. Contentwise is an industry pioneer in leveraging machine learning techniques to deliver bespoke digital customer experience for global brands such as Mediaset, SK Broadband, Sky, Telecom Argentina, and Telefonica.
ContentWise is a company of Moviri, a global software and professional services leader with long-standing relationships with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide. Founded in 2000, Moviri is today a multinational technology group with offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles, and Singapore.
DevOps engineers at ContentWise develop and maintain automation, orchestration, installation and configuration procedures, based on AWS and on-premises environments.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Design and build maintainable, and robust automation, orchestration, and playbooks/scenarios;
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures, based on AWS and on-premises environments;
- Collaborate with Software Engineers in order to design and build software development pipelines and environments.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- 2+ year’s work experience;
- Automation experience with configuration and management tools (preferred Ansible) and IaaC tools (preferred Terraform);
- Experience with container technologies (preferred Docker) and container orchestration (preferred Kubernetes);
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks like Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk or ELK;
- (Nice to have) AWS Experience;
- (Nice to have) Familiarity with software development best practices;
- (Nice to have) Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins or Bamboo;
- (Nice to have) Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium or JMeter;
- (Nice to have) Passionate about experimenting on cutting edge technologies.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo or MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.