Advanced security threats can only be countered through real-time data analytics, adaptive automation, and intelligence. Cleafy’s software protects large-scale web and mobile applications from tampering attempts and deploys countermeasures to guarantee data and content integrity. Cleafy has been adopted by leading online retailers, banks, and payment services and, today, Cleafy protects more than 50 million web and mobile users.
Cleafy is a company of Moviri, a global software and professional services leader with long-standing relationships with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide. Founded in 2000, Moviri is today a multinational technology group with offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles, and Singapore.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help improve, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure and continuous integration framework.
You will be part of a team of talented engineers who deliver mission-critical infrastructure requiring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. Our qualified candidate will have a solid background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure;
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools;
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability;
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes;
- Implement security, backup, and redundancy strategies;
- Write and maintain custom scripts in order to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks;
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems;
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support;
- Cooperate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- 2+ years of relevant experience required;
- Technical skills with Linux based operating systems;
- Experience with cloud services such as DigitalOcean, Google Cloud Platform, and Azure;
- Experience with containers and Docker;
- Strong knowledge in the area of Continuous Integration/Delivery with tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Bitbucket;
- Solid understanding of network design, performance, and security;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues across multiple communication protocols, networks, and operating systems;
- Experience working with physical and virtual servers;
- Knowledge of source code version control and defect tracking techniques, such as Git & Jira;
- Background in cybersecurity;
- Good coding experience with most common scripting languages (Ruby, Bash, Python);
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or related disciplines;
- Fluency in English and basic Italian are required;
- Knowledge of Spanish or German is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.