Moviri Consulting is the first company of Moviri and its foundation. Moviri’s professionals use data, software, and insights to solve substantial business challenges for Fortune 500 corporations, multinational banks, global media conglomerates and some of the most respected brands in a variety of industries. The Moviri Consulting Cybersecurity team secures complex IT infrastructure and protects critical online services from advanced threats, attacks, and frauds. We manage IT risks, preserve security and ensure compliance.
As Cybersecurity Intelligence Consultant, you will be directly involved in designing, building, and managing Cyber Intelligence services using the latest security technologies to help them facing cyber threats on their most sensitive and valuable assets and data.
We are hiring a Cybersecurity Intelligence Consultant to work in our IT Security Team and grow our Cyber Defense Consulting Service. The successful candidate will be directly involved in designing, building and managing cyber intelligence services using the latest security technologies. A Cyber Intelligence Consultant is a subject matter expert in security operations tools such as Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) and User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA); with the capability to understand our customer objectives, critical assets and IT architecture to drive the project to successful results. By joining our well-established yet growing team of security experts, in addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have plenty of opportunities to maximize your knowledge and stretch assignment opportunities.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Working closely with the customers to design, deploy, improve and optimize their SIEM / SOAR / UEBA and related implementation;
- Create a sound roadmap based on requirements and technical evaluations;
- Produce enterprise-level architecture designs on the solutions;
- Develop functional capabilities for client implementations through use case development, correlation rules, custom ML algorithms, and smart reports and dashboards for different kinds of users and stakeholders.
- Master’s Degree or higher degree in IT or any related field of expertise. Preferred a Cybersecurity degree or qualification. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree but strong and demonstrable experience in the field may be evaluated for the position, as exceptions;
- Three or more years of SIEM experience as a SIEM consultant or SIEM Engineers moving into Consultancy. Experience designing and deploying solutions for enterprise customers;
- Expert technical skills in appropriate SIEM software. Ideally experienced with Splunk; Technical Skill in SOAR, UEBA, NTA is a plus;
- Experience in creating solutions across diverse architectures such as traditional IT platforms, Virtualization, Containers, Serverless Computing, Cloud, etc;
- Recognized Information Security certifications like CISSP, SANS GIAC or SIEM vendor qualifications are a plus;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to interact effectively at different levels of an organization;
- Ability to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality;
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo or MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.