Moviri Consulting is the first company of Moviri and its foundation. Moviri’s professionals use data, software, and insights to solve substantial business challenges for Fortune 500 corporations, multinational banks, global media conglomerates and some of the most respected brands in a variety of industries. The Moviri Consulting Security team secures complex IT infrastructure and protects critical online services from advanced threats, attacks, and frauds. We manage IT risks, preserve security and ensure compliance.
To accelerate our growing cloud security business, we are looking for a Cyber Security Solution Architect. The successful candidate is a motivated, technology knowledgeable person who will help our clients to design, build and manage security solutions for cloud architectures leveraging the latest technologies.
A Cloud Security Solution Architect is directly responsible for assisting our customers to understand and implement advanced cloud-based security solutions. You will participate in client presales activities as well as delivery around assessments, design, and implementation.
As Cyber Security Solution Architect, you will be directly responsible for designing, building and managing Cloud Security Solutions and Services for our customers, leveraging the latest technologies and you will also participate in the Cloud Security Go to Market approach development.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Cloud Security Solution design and implementation, for securing cloud and multi-cloud environments, with all the main CSP technologies;
- Contribute to defining a go-to-market strategy for cloud security by participating in assessing and testing innovative data cloud, network, and infrastructure security solutions;
- Work collaboratively inside the Security team to implement solutions for our clients that combine packaged implementation and custom development;
- Provide technical guidance and oversight for project teams;
- Become familiar with the entire portfolio of the Security Service Line.
- Master’s Degree or higher degree in IT or any related field of expertise. Preferred a Cybersecurity degree or qualification;
- From 2 to 4 years’ experience in Cloud / Network / Infrastructure Security solution design and implementation, Security Architecture design, or an industry role with equivalent exposure;
- Demonstrable experience within the public cloud;
- Knowledge of commercial vendor landscape for Cloud & Infrastructure Security (Cloud Security, Network Security, Endpoint Security);
- Security professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSK, or similar, and CSP certification (AWS, Azure,…) are a plus;
- Enthusiastic about new challenges and willing to learn something new every day;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to interact effectively at different levels of an organization;
- Ability to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality;
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo or MacBook Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.