Moviri Consulting is the first company of Moviri and its foundation. Moviri’s professionals use data, software and insights to solve substantial business challenges for Fortune 500 corporations, multinational banks, global media conglomerates and some of the most respected brands in a variety of industries. The Moviri Consulting Performance Engineering team optimizes performance of IT systems to make them responsive, infinitely scalable, reliable, resilient and cost effective.
You will join an elite team of distinguished experts in IT performance optimization, AI, machine learning, IT architectures and multi-cloud environments to revolutionize the way performance optimization of large production systems is performed. You will contribute to the creation of a SWAT cloud performance team, working jointly with our customers to analyze, test, tune and validate complex IT cloud stacks, and helping them to select the best cloud scenarios (providers, cloud services, cloud configurations, etc.) through the use of innovative technologies. You’ll get the chance to participate in strategic projects of cloud adoption & cloud management with a lot of professional opportunities.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Work with the management team to build and evolve the “Moviri cloud performance offering” focusing on:cloud adoption projects,cloud architectures performance management strategy definition and implementation (including cloud cost control, dynamic optimization, monitoring, testing, DevOps, …);
- Work with the other teams in the Moviri group to build a cross-domain cloud offering;
- Work with current Moviri partners to furtherly increase synergy among our business lines;
- Identify new partnerships that could increase the technical offering’s scope and Moviri business;
- Work jointly with Moviri group HR team, to build and effectively manage a cross geographical team, sharing knowledge, experience and best practices;
- Identify the target market and create a list of prospects for the cloud performance offering, working with our marketing and sales team;
- Leading the business development and pre-sales activities on identified prospective customers;
- Identify external conferences to attend (also as a speaker) and organize internal meetup to promote Moviri brand in the cloud market;
- Design and lead cloud projects related to the Moviri Cloud Performance Offering;
- Nurture a cloud culture inside the Moviri Performance Engineering team and define a reference training path;
- Constantly learn, be open to quickly master new technologies and new cloud challenges.
- 5+ years in IT consulting;
- Good knowledge of operating systems, networking, enterprise architectures and infrastructures;
- Strong hands-on technical & architecture experience with multi-cloud technologies;
- Ability to think greenfield and to create a service offering;
- Ability to execute business development and pre-sales activities;
- Good knowledge of Agile environments and DevOps culture;
- Experience in building global & scalable platforms;
- Previous experience in team and people management (cross-regional team management experience is a plus);
- Strong experience in project management (PMI, Agile or SCRUM Master certification is a plus);
- Fluent in English both spoken and written;
- Effective communication skills;
- Available for traveling abroad;
- Cloud architect certification (AWS, Azure, Google, …) is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Company Car with fuel card;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo, MacBook Pro or Surface Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.