Moviri Consulting is the first company of Moviri and its foundation. Moviri’s professionals use data, software, and insights to solve substantial business challenges for Fortune 500 corporations, multinational banks, global media conglomerates, and some of the most respected brands in a variety of industries. The Moviri Consulting Performance Engineering team optimizes the performance of IT systems to make them responsive, infinitely scalable, reliable, resilient, and cost-effective.
The ideal candidate will combine business acumen with technical DNA. This person will be responsible for developing, building and managing effective business relationships with decision-makers of our enterprise target accounts, with key people of our strategic partners and with top influencers of the performance engineering discipline. Reporting to our Performance Business Line Manager (BLM), the Business Development Manager will cover cross-functional activities, at a global level, representing the entire technical offering of our Performance Engineering Business Line, both consulting and SW products (Akamas, Moviri Integrators).
Working jointly with the Moviri Sales Account Managers Team (AM), and the Technical Account Managers team (TAM), the Business Development Manager will manage a pipeline of high-value opportunities and will design customer-focused campaigns to identify compelling events and use cases that will help our customers realize significant benefits by adopting a comprehensive Performance Engineering practice and by taking advantage of all the cutting edge technologies and approaches in this field, such as cloud-native stacks, multi-cloud environments, Kubernetes and microservices, automation, DevOps, CI/CD, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
- Support the definition and execution of sales and marketing plans, jointly with the Moviri and Akamas AMs and the Marketing teams;
- Manage and improve current customers relationships, supporting AMs and TAMs in client accounting and preparing the sales plays for effective performance Engineering use cases;
- Develop the pipeline generation strategy (jointly with the Marketing team) and define guidelines for the sales/presales activities execution;
- Prepare, review and analyze key accounts reports, including sales volume, service delivery and product quality, financial and other KPIs;
- Elaborate market researches and market analysis, such as competitor maps, market potential analyses, SWOT analysis, etc.;
- Work closely with Moviri group executives to help set the growth strategy and drive key business initiatives;
- Support the BLM and Service Line Manager (SLM) to develop strategic partnerships – from elaboration to negotiation and execution. Work jointly with partners manager to define business plans and sales strategy;
- Working with the Performance Engineering solution architects to develop effective and innovative technical offering, combining performance engineering services, partners’ SW solutions, and Akamas product offering;
- Working with other moviri Business Lines/Service Lines to support the development of cross offering and cross-marketing initiatives;
- Prepare and deliver public speeches at internal and external events like partner events, community meetup, public technical conferences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral;
- C2 English proficiency both written and spoken;
- Good emotional intelligence;
- High energy and motivation;
- Skilled multi-level relationship builder;
- Natural business attitude, with a strong orientation towards and experience in services and solution selling;
- Strategic planning and business case development;
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Software and its sales dynamics;
- Extensive IT background (Functional understanding of key technologies and trends for digital transformation)
- Good understanding of performance engineering, cloud, containerization, DevOps, automation and software-defined technologies (goals, benefits, key functional aspects);
- Experience with progressive responsibility in business development, marketing, strategic partnerships and alliances management;
- Comfortable with 1-2 weeks of travel per month across the globe (mainly Europe and US).
Preferred/Nice to have
- STEM master ‘s degree with a graduation mark >100/110;
- Previous experience in consulting firms;
- Previous experience in similar roles or as a pre-sales roles is a plus;
- Proven track record of business development experience with software enterprise clients, better if international;
- Previous experience in key technical roles, especially in performance engineering and cloud services;
- Cloud Certifications.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package;
- Yearly performance bonus;
- Per-diem allowance for out of office assignments;
- Meal vouchers;
- Welfare program to pay for public transportation, cinemas, gym, Amazon vouchers and more;
- Integrative health insurance;
- Lenovo, MacBook Pro or Surface Pro laptop and latest generation smartphone;
- Continuous learning and training: O’Reilly Safari library, professional certifications, meetups, conferences & tradeshows;
- Terrace beer happy hour every Friday;
- Annual offsite company meeting.